Wellness & Wellbeing at Work
- Diet. Poor eating habits such as having no breakfast and lunch leads to a productivity loss of almost 97 million working days, worth £16.85 billion a year. People with bad diets are absent 15% more than those with good diets.
- Fruits & vegetables. Employees who rarely eat fruits and vegetables at work are 93% more likely to have a higher loss in productivity.
- Hydration. Just a 1% decrease in hydration levels can produce a decrease of up to 20% in production levels.
- Support. Those who don’t believe their workplace would support them in becoming healthier are more likely to have a drop in productivity.
- Productivity. A 2012 study of 20,000 employees found that the impact of diet on productivity can be as high as 66%. Imagine how much of a difference just 20% increase in productivity would do across your organisation!
How to Improve Wellness at Work
My ‘Breakfast & Learn’ and ‘Lunch & Learn’ seminars/workshops address the most common current work issues:
- How to Have a High-Energy Work Day
- How to Reduce Stress & Boost your Immunity
- How to Boost your Brain, Focus & Attention
I also offer an Executive Wellbeing Programme, a personalised programme aimed at individuals who want to be on top of their game by optimising their diet and lifestyle.
Severine's talk was very informative and positive. It really gave me a new perspective on nutrition and Severine made it very simple for me to understand. I would highly recommend this talk for anyone who wants to learn more about nutrition and better themselves. Hrishikesh Nimal-raj, Nigel Frank International as seen on LinkedIn
Entertaining !! Severine has the "know-how" when it comes to turn the audience into participants.
She is also great at explaining how food impact our health in nowadays' way of life.
Making the leap from thinking about change to taking action can be hard and may take time. Getting to learn about the pros and cons of changing our habits is of great help.
Thank you Severine !! Jean-Luc Kabore-Turquin, Mason Frank Int'l as seen on LinkedIn
It was an absolute pleasure to be part of Severine's "Stress Management" session. I learnt a lot that I will definitely add to my everyday life, to help me be more balanced and successful. Eirini Krouskou, Druthers Search as seen on LinkedIn
Severine’s presentation was both insightful and enlightening. She thoughtfully combined the science of nutrition with practical life-hacks to support a healthy life. She was able to answer all the questions our team threw at her and has inspired positive change in the company. Leonie Moreton, Coffee&TV as seen on LinkedIn
Severine very kindly gave a talk at Sangam on diet and nutrition. She was very knowledgeable on the subject. Her presentation was excellent. There were 90 people came and everyone noted some points from her talk. Sue Kabra, Friends of Sangam
I attended Severine's talk entitled 'Get Eat Right! Eat to Lose Weight & Have More Energy!' It was highly educational and informative. Severine shared a great deal of scientific reasoning and studies backing up the methodology and way of eating. I took away some fantastic tips that I have applied to what we eat at home. Thank you for the fantastic talk, Severine! Attend this talk, you will be glad you have! Mira Rutter, Productivity Coach as seen on LinkedIn
Would you like to get started?
Whatever your organisation’s size, industry and challenges, I can assist you define the best strategy to achieve your company’s wellbeing goals. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting and discuss this further.