Creating Happier & Healthier Communities
Because happy and healthy employees are crucial to the success of your business!
Wellness & Wellbeing at Work
Did you know?
- Diet. Poor eating habits, such as having no breakfast and lunch, leads to a productivity loss of almost 97 million working days per year, worth £16.85 billion. People with bad diets are absent 15% more than those with good diets.
- Fruits & vegetables. Employees who rarely eat fruits and vegetables at work are 93% more likely to have a higher loss in productivity.
- Hydration. Just a 1% decrease in hydration levels can produce a decrease of up to 20% in production levels.
- Support. Those who don’t believe their workplace would support them in becoming healthier are more likely to have a drop in productivity.
- Productivity. A 2012 study of 20,000 employees found that the impact of diet on productivity can be as high as 66%. Imagine how much of a difference just 20% increase in productivity would do across your organisation!
Improving Wellbeing at Work
Are you a business that would like to improve the health and wellbeing of your employees? Do you have an audience that would love to learn about a variety of health, nutrition or lifestyle topics?
I break the complex world of health and nutrition into simple language, explain how your body really works and give easy to implement tips to become more efficient and effective in everything you do. Happier too.
Presentations are typically held at lunchtime as 'Lunch & Learn' or as part of a company's 'Wellness Week'. They are designed to address the most common current work issues.
In today’s society, people put their health on hold to get a career and accumulate wealth, then years later use their wealth to try and regain their health. It doesn’t have to be that way! Having an abundance of health will help you to perform more productively during work hours, and you will have more energy outside of work so that you can enjoy those everyday moments.
Areas of expertise and talks that I offer:
- Exhausted to energised: how to get your stamina back in no time
- Sugar busting 101: learn an easy way out of sugar cravings
- How to Reduce Stress & Boost your Immunity
- How to Boost your Brain, Focus & Attention
- Menopause at the Workplace
" Severine's talk was very informative and positive. It really gave me a new perspective on nutrition and Severine made it very simple for me to understand. I would highly recommend this talk for anyone who wants to learn more about nutrition and better themselves. Hrishikesh Nimal-raj, Nigel Frank International as seen on LinkedIn
" Entertaining !! Severine has the "know-how" when it comes to turn the audience into participants.
She is also great at explaining how food impact our health in nowadays' way of life.
Making the leap from thinking about change to taking action can be hard and may take time. Getting to learn about the pros and cons of changing our habits is of great help.
Thank you Severine !! Jean-Luc Kabore-Turquin, Mason Frank Int'l as seen on LinkedIn
" It was an absolute pleasure to be part of Severine's "Stress Management" session. I learnt a lot that I will definitely add to my everyday life, to help me be more balanced and successful. Eirini Krouskou, Druthers Search as seen on LinkedIn
" Severine’s presentation was both insightful and enlightening. She thoughtfully combined the science of nutrition with practical life-hacks to support a healthy life. She was able to answer all the questions our team threw at her and has inspired positive change in the company. Leonie Moreton, Coffee&TV as seen on LinkedIn
" Severine very kindly gave a talk at Sangam on diet and nutrition. She was very knowledgeable on the subject. Her presentation was excellent. There were 90 people came and everyone noted some points from her talk. Sue Kabra, Friends of Sangam
" I attended Severine's talk entitled 'Get Eat Right! Eat to Lose Weight & Have More Energy!' It was highly educational and informative. Severine shared a great deal of scientific reasoning and studies backing up the methodology and way of eating. I took away some fantastic tips that I have applied to what we eat at home. Thank you for the fantastic talk, Severine! Attend this talk, you will be glad you have! Mira Rutter, Productivity Coach as seen on LinkedIn
Would you like to get started?
Do you want me to talk for 30 minutes or 3 hours? To 20 people or 100+?
Whatever your organisation’s size, industry and challenges, I can assist you define the best strategy to achieve your company’s wellbeing goals. Email me at email@example.com to arrange a meeting and discuss this further.