Some people take their health for granted
Some people take their health for granted but I've never been one of them.
- As a child, I was constantly sick. Doctors fed me antibiotics.
- As a teen, I was overweight and sluggish.
- In my 20s, I was overweight, tired and had mood swings. I was too busy studying and building a career in banking to be concerned.
- In my 30s, I was overweight, exhausted and depressed. It took a total burnt out to re-focus my priorities on health. When diagnosed with hypothyroidism, I took this opportunity to improve my diet and lifestyle. The result was phenomenal and totally unexpected: in less than three years I "beat" hypothyroidism -something that doctors said could not happen- and over 10 years later I am still in remission.
- In my early 40s, I welcomed a beautiful and healthy baby boy. I am now healthier, slimmer and happier than ever before!
After experiencing how eating the right foods and improving my lifestyle transformed my health, I wanted to formally learn all about food and nutrition: I enrolled in Naturopathic Nutrition at CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine) in London and qualified as a Nutritional Therapist three years later. I am now a member of BANT (British Association of Nutritional Therapists), ANP (Association for Naturopathic Practitioners) and registered with CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council).
I started the IFM certification program by attending the AFMCP (Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice) in October 2018.
I also hold a Diploma in Coaching and NLP recognised by the ICF (International Coach Federation).
I work full time helping my clients improve their health and fitness levels, and I couldn't love my job more. The reward that I get from knowing that I've reconnected people with the enjoyment of eating healthy and tasty foods, that they naturally make the best that I've made a difference in their life is priceless.
What I do
I specialise in Weight Loss and Management. In my experience, willing to lose weight is often the starting point to looking after one's health. A medical condition is often not enough because there is medication, whether it's working or not. But with weight loss, there is no shortcut: this only solution is to form good eating habits for the long term. This allows us also to work on improving your overall health, aiming for Optimal Health and Wellbeing.
Trained as a Nutritional Therapist I can help also help you with:
- Blood sugar management, including pre-diabetes, type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- Fatigue, tiredness & exhaustion
- Food intolerances
- Food cravings
- Gastrointestinal health e.g. bloating, constipation, diarrhoea
- Healthy eating
- Hormones balancing e.g. hypothyroidism, PCOS
- Optimal health & wellbeing
- Weight loss & weight management
As a Nutritionist, I use a functional medicine approach to uncover the root cause of the issue(s), so that we can work on it to get you back on track. I believe that ill health and weight gain are the results of imbalances: too much or too little and your body struggles to compensate. Also signs and symptoms are your body’s way to let you know that something needs attention.
As a Health Coach, I help you change your mindset around foods, keep you motivated and focused until you reach your health goals. I use a number of coaching tools to help you implement the agreed suggestions. Ultimately the perfect programme is pointless if you can’t make it work for you. In addition I offer ongoing support (24/7) because there is no better way to get the best results.
What you may want to know about me
- I was born and raised in Paris. I relocated to London in 2000
- I worked in the Finance industry for 10 years, until I burned out
- I got married in Las Vegas after being engaged for 48 hours
- I walk the talk, and so does my toddler when he's with me
- I love the buzz and energy of NYC, my favourite city in the world
- I am intolerant to gluten and oats. I do not eat them, ever
- I love dark chocolate as much as tenderstem broccoli
- I love walking and spending time in the fresh air
- I love the colour navy blue
- I am older than I look
I am also very excited about my long bucket list. In no particular order it includes sailing around the world, learning how to surf in Costa Rica, discovering Japan, publishing my first book but also finding a way to offer healthy gluten-free options at airport.